Website design can impact where your business lands in the search engine ranks. Your ranking will drop if your website design drives your online audience to look elsewhere. Below are some website components that hurt SEO. Get rid of them as soon as you can:
• Annoying Pop ups
- This can intimidate your audience especially when they see these before they get any real value from your website. Ask them to take any of your desired actions only after showing them how you can help address their needs. One way to do so is by avoiding the display of pop ups the moment your target audience arrives at your website.
• Hamburger Menu
- This creates confusion by hiding the information your audience may be seeking to find in your website. It’s crucial to design a website that straightforwardly informs the visitors where they presently are and where else they can possibly go.
• Non-responsive Web Design
- Gone are the days when people are heavily reliant on laptops and desktops to access the internet. Today, online content is usually consumed through mobile devices. It’s important that your site adapts to the screen size it’s viewed on. Your visitors should be able to navigate your website well without having to make any adjustments themselves.
• Uninformed Decisions
- Those analytics help you determine which approaches work and what must be dropped altogether. Redesigning your website, for instance, isn’t simple. Don’t waste your resources and back your decisions with facts presented by your objective web analytics tool/s.
• Slow Page Speed
- Contents (images and/or videos) that are large in size can slow down the speed at which your website loads. Don’t make your audience wait. Also, keep in mind that not everyone will access your website with a fast internet connection.
Now is the time to revisit your website and assess if it helps or hurts your cause. It’s not enough to put up a web optimized and visually stunning website. To make it work for you, it’s important to also factor in the user experience and usability of the online tool you would use to connect with your market. Consider investing in a skilled web team to make your website achieve your business goals.
Your business needs a team that will work together to achieve the same goals. Your website after all should consist of elements that contribute towards your business’ success.
Get in touch with our team today to inquire about our tailored yet cost-effective website design packages. You may reach via (PH) +63 02-6571872 / (AU) +61 419 200 663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.